Beijing Alumni Dinner
Newcastle Business School students who participated a one-month overseas work integrated learning placement in July had the opportunity to attend a gathering of Newcastle Business School alumni.
The social dinner in Beijing allowed students to converse informally with former Business School students in their home country and share their experiences living in China during their placements. A more formal Q&A session gave students the opportunity to ask alumni formal questions about working in Beijing. The dinner was organised by the Faculty of Business and Law and the UON Office of Alumni and Philanthropy.
- Pop-up legal clinic returns to support the Newcastle community
- New University-designed cultural facility to put Lake Macquarie on the MAP
- University of Newcastle VC Professor Alex Zelinsky formally takes over the reins as Chair of NUW Alliance
- Great ideas attract $7 million in NHMRC grants
- Muscling RNA polymerase off the DNA