Beijing Alumni Dinner
Newcastle Business School students who participated a one-month overseas work integrated learning placement in July had the opportunity to attend a gathering of Newcastle Business School alumni.
The social dinner in Beijing allowed students to converse informally with former Business School students in their home country and share their experiences living in China during their placements. A more formal Q&A session gave students the opportunity to ask alumni formal questions about working in Beijing. The dinner was organised by the Faculty of Business and Law and the UON Office of Alumni and Philanthropy.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities