Beijing Alumni Dinner
Newcastle Business School students who participated a one-month overseas work integrated learning placement in July had the opportunity to attend a gathering of Newcastle Business School alumni.
The social dinner in Beijing allowed students to converse informally with former Business School students in their home country and share their experiences living in China during their placements. A more formal Q&A session gave students the opportunity to ask alumni formal questions about working in Beijing. The dinner was organised by the Faculty of Business and Law and the UON Office of Alumni and Philanthropy.
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires