New Master of Data Science degree
The Faculty of Science launched the new Master of Data Science degree on Monday 22 July, 2019.
More than 70 prospective students and industry partners attended the launch of the Faculty of Science’s new fully online new Master of Data Science degree. First intake of students will be in Semester 2, 2019.
Industry partners who attended included senior executives from HMRI, Telstra, QANTAS, CSIRO and the Department of Defence.
The Master of Data Science offers 100% online study and the unique program design provides the opportunity to choose a specialisation in either computational intelligence or health data analysis.
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires