Improving Equity in Science Degrees
Academics from across Australia gathered at the University of Newcastle to discuss how to improve equity in science degrees at the 2019 Australian Council of Deans of Science Teaching and Learning Leaders Conference
UON Faculty of Science Assistant Dean for Teaching and Learning, Dr Andrew Kepert, said the two-day event had drawn 50 people to Newcastle and was the first time the Australian Council of Deans of Science Teaching and Learning Leaders Conference had been held outside a capital city. Read full article here.
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers
- Free legal clinic to support community’s vulnerable older people