Cultural immersion in indigenous land management
On Saturday 25 May, several Development Studies students and University staff joined members of the local Broke community for a rare immersive experience - attending a cultural burn facilitated by the Koori Country Firesticks Aboriginal Corporation.
The students who attended are enrolled in a Bachelor of Development Studies. The program deals with issues involving development, poverty, inequality and environmental sustainability in a current and global context. For the full report please see the article on The Loop
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness