New Grant Looks at Low SES Students, Success and Completion in Higher Education
Researchers investigate success in higher education from the perspective of students from low socioeconomic status backgrounds
This research project is funded by the Australian Government’s Department of Education Higher Education Participation and Partnerships Programme National Priorities Pool. It will investigate success in higher education from the perspective of students from low socioeconomic status backgrounds. The project involves collaborations with researchers from the Universities of Newcastle, Wollongong, and the Sunshine Coast, as well as Western Sydney University, the University of Queensland, and La Trobe University.
- Home grown Historical Encounters journal achieves Q1 ranking
- Major Grant Success and Inter-Faculty and Disciplinary Collaboration
- Major research grant supports new open scholarship initiative
- Solving social work student placement challenges during COVID-19
- Study links teacher development program to increase in student achievement