Associate Professor Peter Howley appointed STEM Ambassador
Associate Professor Peter Howley, Assistant Dean – (Outreach and Community) Faculty of Science has been appointed as 1 of only 10 inaugural Science and Technology Australia STEM Ambassadors by Australia’s peak body in science and technology, Science & Technology Australia. More
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program
- Collaborate to Innovate program set to improve local business collaboration
- Dwyer gives public lecture on Broken Bones, Broken Stones: Iconoclasm in World History
- 2020 University Galleries Internships | Apply Now!
- Endeavour Leadership Program to Kenya