2018 VC’s Award for Early Career Researcher goes to …
Elise is an exceptionally gifted researcher who has steadily developed an innovative research program on the regulation of emotion. Her work is both theoretically original as well as of direct applied relevance, a combination that explains her outstanding funding track record.
Elise is driven by a deep curiosity about the human mind and consistently displays a very professional and relentless work ethic. Elise has successfully collaborated with several leading figures in her field.
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program
- Collaborate to Innovate program set to improve local business collaboration
- Dwyer gives public lecture on Broken Bones, Broken Stones: Iconoclasm in World History
- 2020 University Galleries Internships | Apply Now!
- Endeavour Leadership Program to Kenya