2018 VC’s Award for Early Career Researcher goes to …
Elise is an exceptionally gifted researcher who has steadily developed an innovative research program on the regulation of emotion. Her work is both theoretically original as well as of direct applied relevance, a combination that explains her outstanding funding track record.
Elise is driven by a deep curiosity about the human mind and consistently displays a very professional and relentless work ethic. Elise has successfully collaborated with several leading figures in her field.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities