2018 VC’s Award for Early Career Researcher goes to …
Elise is an exceptionally gifted researcher who has steadily developed an innovative research program on the regulation of emotion. Her work is both theoretically original as well as of direct applied relevance, a combination that explains her outstanding funding track record.
Elise is driven by a deep curiosity about the human mind and consistently displays a very professional and relentless work ethic. Elise has successfully collaborated with several leading figures in her field.
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires