ExperimentFest 2019 welcomed over 1300 students from the Hunter and surrounding areas to spend a session working in labs with Faculty of Science academics and technical officers.
Students completed new experiments in Biology, Chemistry and Physics that had recently been revised to sit in line with changes to the NSW education curriculum. The hands-on sessions were held in June and July at both Ourimbah and Callaghan campuses and received great feedback from attendees. "I have had such a great day" said one student, "I hope to come back to study for real, it's inspiring".
Congratulations to everyone involved behind the scenes at ExperimentFest 2019.
For further info and pictures click here.
- City supports accredited training for COVID-19 affected workers
- New book Youth Sociology helps understand youth pressures of today
- NSW Health COVID-19 clinic at Callaghan campus
- NHMRC funding set to address inequity faced by people with mental health conditions
- Heritage home transformation wins coveted architecture award