ExperimentFest 2019 welcomed over 1300 students from the Hunter and surrounding areas to spend a session working in labs with Faculty of Science academics and technical officers.
Students completed new experiments in Biology, Chemistry and Physics that had recently been revised to sit in line with changes to the NSW education curriculum. The hands-on sessions were held in June and July at both Ourimbah and Callaghan campuses and received great feedback from attendees. "I have had such a great day" said one student, "I hope to come back to study for real, it's inspiring".
Congratulations to everyone involved behind the scenes at ExperimentFest 2019.
For further info and pictures click here.
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award
- Dr Askland part of research project to study advocacy coalitions