BRAIN @ WATT SPACE 5 - 30 June 2019
Come and see an interactive and dynamic exhibition exploring the amazing brain. This exhibit will showcase some of the University of Newcastle’s research, giving the public a sneak preview of how we look at the brain, why we look at the brain, and what we find when we look at the brain.
Brain @ Watt Space is a collaboration between teachers and scientists in Psychology, Neuroscience, Creative
Industries and Architecture working alongside students and the community. A project led by Dr Michelle Kelly from University of Newcaslte Faculty of Science, profiling research from the disciplines of Psychology and Neuroscience.
The Exhibition is on display at WATT SPACE GALLERY
Corner King & Auckland Streets, Newcastle
Opening hours: Wednesday – Sunday, 11am – 5pm
Phone: Watt Space Gallery + 61 2 4921 8733
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities