2019 Research Awards
Nominate now for NIER'S 2019 Research Awards
NIER'S Research Awards are designed to recognise and reward researchers and postgraduate students for excellence in industry collaboration. Specifically, the awards highlight examples of solutions based approaches to working with industry and building collaborative research partnerships, aligned to the mandate of NIER.
The awards also acknowledge research excellence in the areas of energy and resources sustainability, productivity, efficiency and transformation, as well as commitment to the promotion of NIER and its model of engagement.
Nominations are now open for:
- Award for Higher Degree Research (HDR) Excellence - $1,000
- Award for Early-Mid Career Researcher (EMCR) Excellence - $1,000
- Award for Best Practice Industry Engagement Project (Group) - $1,000
These awards are generously sponsored by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research & Innovation (DVCRI).
NIER welcomes nominations from students, staff and occupants.
Nominations close Friday, 18th October.
View the Nomination Criteria here.
Winners will be announced Tuesday 5th November based on the panel's selections.
- New book Youth Sociology helps understand youth pressures of today
- NSW Health COVID-19 clinic at Callaghan campus
- NHMRC funding set to address inequity faced by people with mental health conditions
- Heritage home transformation wins coveted architecture award
- Dr. S A Hamed Hosseini publishes The Routledge Handbook of Transformative Global Studies