Magnetic Resonance Course 2017
Saturday, 4 November 2017
Understand the latest advanced techniques in the magnetic resonance field from an MR industry perspective.
Learn about Medical Radiation Science in Sydney with Medical Radiation Science courses from NEWCourse at The University of Newcastle.
Understand the latest advanced techniques in the magnetic resonance field from an MR industry perspective. This magnetic resonance course is a high-level introduction to important diagnostic MR techniques, as well as new advances in the MRI field in the modern health care system.
This course will start with basics of MR, and then delve into MR of MSK, prostate, head and neck, top clinical neuro imaging indication, cardiac MR, pelvis and abdomen, in addition to advanced applications. Additionally, role of MR in radiation therapy and innovative advances in MR will be covered. Participants attending this magnetic resonance course will be equipped with a general understanding of the latest advanced techniques that can ensure delivering improved and quality patient care and more thoughtful scientific methodologies.
Click Here for further information
Contact: Kelly Jones - email@example.com
This course will:
- Present the latest applications in the MR field.
- Provide participants with a deeper understanding of advanced techniques.
- Contain a special focus on cardiac, prostate, MSK, pelvis and abdomen and neurological fields.
- Dr P Greer, Calvary Mater Newcastle, School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences, University of Newcastle (UON)
- Dr V Chan, Director of Training, Senior Staff Specialist, Hunter New England Imaging (HNEI)
- Dr P Lau, Senior Interventional Radiologist, John Hunter Hospital
- Dr G Williamsz, Senior Radiologist, Hunter New England Imaging (HNEI)
- Dr G Bateman, Director of MRI, John Hunter Hospital
- Dr B Schmitt, Collaboration Manager, Scientific Team Leader MR, Siemens Healthcare Pty Ltd
- Dr S Murch, Clinical cardiologist, Cardiac Imaging Specialist
- Dr M Fiorentino, Staff Specialist Radiologist, Hunter New England Imaging (HNEI)
- Dr S Quadrelli, Clinical Research Manager, Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Dr Saad Ramadan, Senior Lecturer, University of Newcastle, Imaging Facility Manager, Hunter Medical Research Institute (HMRI)
Continuing Professional Development
AIR CODE: UNINWC-001200 CPD points (AIR): 15 points CPD (RANZCR): 7.5 points
A personalised Certificate of Completion will be issued to all attendees on the day.
- Undergraduate radiography University students.
- Health sciences higher degree students (Masters and PHD).
- Biomedical science/engineering students.
- Medical fellows.
- Scientists (image processing, MR, physics, biology, engineering, medicine).
Sound knowledge of MR and previous experience.
|Contact||Kelly Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org|