ANZAHPE Conference comes to Newcastle
The Australian and New Zealand Association of Health Professional Educators (ANZAHPE) has announced its 2015 conference will be held in Newcastle, Australia.
The School of Medicine and Public Health is proud to be hosting two prestigious medical conferences from 29 March - 1 April 2015.
The Asian Medical Education Association (AMEA) Conference and the Australian and New Zealand Association of Health Professional Educators (ANZAHPE) Conference will be attended by more than 600 healthcare professionals and educators from around the world. The conferences will cover topics such as education leadership, education standards, innovations in medical education and challenges in clinical training.
This is the first year that delegates from both Conferences will come together and the first time that AMEA has been held outside an Asian country.
Showcased at the conference will be the innovative Joint Medical Program, a partnership forged between the University of Newcastle and the University of New England, together with Hunter New England and Central Coast Local Health Districts.
Visit the conference website for more information.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness