The History of Violence, from Prehistory to the Present
The Centre for the History of Violence at the University of Newcastle, Australia, and Cambridge University Press present The History of Violence, from Prehistory to the Present conference.
This is a three-day invitation-only international symposium, to be held at the University of Notre Dame in Rome from the 20 to 22 June 2016.
This event will bring together contributors to the four-volume Cambridge World History of Violence to explore innovative ways of critically engaging with the question of violence from pre-history through to the present day.
The symposium also presents a unique opportunity for contributors to the Cambridge World History to meet the editors and fellow contributors, as well as to discuss and critique each other’s work.
- Ensuring inclusivity of every student
- Indigenous medical students admitted through innovative program
- Encouragement for dads from their unborn child
- International audience for Dr Marcus Rodrigs and his teaching methods
- University of Newcastle signs MoU with international pathway provider Kaplan Higher Education Pty Limited