Silence, violence and myths of social inclusion
A public talk for the ReOccupying the Political workshop was hosted by Purai Indigenous Global History Centre.
Senior Lecturer at Victoria University, Dr Gary Foley, Senior Lecturer at the University of Newcastle, Dr Sara Motta and Visiting Professor at the Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK, Professor Chris Mullard discussed how strategies of silence and violence feed and myths of social inclusion.
There was a good attendance and an invigorating conversation followed.
- International recognition for University’s green initiatives
- Threadgold’s book Youth, Class and Everyday Struggles wins 2020 Raewyn Connell Prize
- University of Newcastle and ARTC on track to boost STEM participation in regional communities
- Family and friends online support program expands to cover all addictions
- Alliance of four universities to deliver game changer in education