Research Directions 2013/2014
The new edition of Research Directions from the Faculty of Education and Arts is now available.
Research Directions is a publication that showcases a year of achievement for researchers in the Faculty of Education and Arts (FEDUA) at the University of Newcastle - one of the most comprehensive faculties of its kind in Australia.
This edition features both teams and individual researchers who are addressing the major issues of our age, such as violence, religious tolerance, disability, equity in education, global language loss, and obesity.
Find out more by viewing the Research Directions 2013/2014 ebook
- Jessie Reid
- Phone: +61 2 4921 7458
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers