Research Directions 2013/2014
The new edition of Research Directions from the Faculty of Education and Arts is now available.
Research Directions is a publication that showcases a year of achievement for researchers in the Faculty of Education and Arts (FEDUA) at the University of Newcastle - one of the most comprehensive faculties of its kind in Australia.
This edition features both teams and individual researchers who are addressing the major issues of our age, such as violence, religious tolerance, disability, equity in education, global language loss, and obesity.
Find out more by viewing the Research Directions 2013/2014 ebook
- Jessie Reid
- Phone: +61 2 4921 7458
- New weekly radio spot features creative ageing researcher Dr Helen English
- History of Gay and Lesbian Rights Features in Waiting for Equality Exhibition
- The Library welcomes all students
- Highlights from the 2019 EMPOWER Professional Development Grant Recipients
- Prof Philip Dwyer co-edits Cambridge World History of Violence Four Volume set