Registrations now open for Digital Humanities Down Under Summer Institute
Register now for Digital Humanities Summer Institute at New Space 9 - 13 December.
DH Downunder is a Digital Humanities / Digital Research Methods Summer Institute that will be held at New Space from 9-13 December.
DH Downunder provides training in cutting edge Digital Research methods and approaches. People with all kinds of backgrounds are welcome, including students, academic staff, PhD and postdoctoral researchers, librarians and professional staff. The classes have a humanities/social sciences orientation, but people from other disciplines are also welcome. Visit the DH Downunder website for more information.
There is an associated conference on Knowledge Creation in the 21st Century: Approaches to Open, Digital Scholarship, which will be held in the same location, on Friday 6th and Saturday 7th December. The call for papers for that event is currently open.
Registrations for DH Downudner are now open at a cost of $150 for the full week (earlybird, bookings up until September 30th), or $200 (bookings from October 1st). Single day registrations are also available at $75 (earlybird) or $100.
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award
- Dr Askland part of research project to study advocacy coalitions