Postdoc at Birkbeck
Applications for a three-year, fully funded post-doc (Research Fellowship) are currently open at Birkbeck, University of London. The successful candidate will work with Professor Joanna Bourke on a Wellcome Trust-funded project entitled "Sexual Violence, Medicine, and Psychiatry".
Applications from scholars working in any discipline (such as history, medical humanities, law, sociology, philosophy, political science, psychology, or anthropology, etc.) and geographical location in the modern period (i.e. late C18th to the present) are invited to apply.
Closing date is 11 May 2018.
For further details go to: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BIX780/postdoctoral-research-fellow/
- Fellowship to help reconnect stroke survivors with community
- Changes at University of Newcastle’s Port Macquarie campus
- Trial to confirm insulin dose for fat and protein on blood glucose levels in people with diabetes
- University continues to climb QS World University Rankings
- New Phase of Research Investigates Complaints Management in Public Organisations