Postdoc at Birkbeck
Applications for a three-year, fully funded post-doc (Research Fellowship) are currently open at Birkbeck, University of London. The successful candidate will work with Professor Joanna Bourke on a Wellcome Trust-funded project entitled "Sexual Violence, Medicine, and Psychiatry".
Applications from scholars working in any discipline (such as history, medical humanities, law, sociology, philosophy, political science, psychology, or anthropology, etc.) and geographical location in the modern period (i.e. late C18th to the present) are invited to apply.
Closing date is 11 May 2018.
For further details go to: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BIX780/postdoctoral-research-fellow/
- University partners with nib to support students’ health and wellbeing
- More than $10 million to support innovations in health service delivery
- Listen in to National Simultaneous Storytime 2020
- Retail changes happening at Ourimbah
- Researchers map emerging disadvantage in Australia due to COVID-19 job loss