Newcastle researchers tackle teen fitness
Watch Dr Narelle Eather's interview with NBN News on the University of Newcastle's Priority Research Centre for Physical Activity and Nutrition CrossFit program for teens and how it is benefiting their health and study habits.
- University of Newcastle secures over $6 million in ARC funding
- Australia Day Library hours
- Pop-up legal clinic returns to support the Newcastle community
- New University-designed cultural facility to put Lake Macquarie on the MAP
- University of Newcastle VC Professor Alex Zelinsky formally takes over the reins as Chair of NUW Alliance