UON Fine Art Student Exhibition in NYC while on Exchange at Parsons
UON Fine Art student celebrated first semester abroad as an exchange MFA student at the Parsons School of Art and Design, with an exhibition in New York City.
Shan Turner-Carroll graduated from the University of Newcastle's Bachelor of Fine Art program with Distinction in 2012, and completed the Bachelor of Fine Art (Honours) qualification the following year.
He decided to pursue a Research Masters in Fine Art in 2014 and has recently completed his first semester on exchange at the prestigious institution, Parsons School of Art and Design. To celebrate, he had an exhibition at The Bowery in New York City last month.
The talented School of Creative Arts student has been the recipient of various awards and recognitions throughout the course of his studies, and has exhibited widely across Australia and in other parts of the world. For more of Shan and his works, you can also visit his website.
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers