Year 11 Business Plan Challenge
The 2019 Business Plan Challenge has been won by a team from St Georges Girls High School, Kogarah
In its 16th year, the University of Newcastle Year 11 Business Plan Challenge has again been a great success with 573 student entries from across the state.
The winners of the challenge in 2019 were Swathi Shanmugam, Induni Atapattu, Lisa Cheng, Amjni Verma from St Georges Girls High School, Kogarah. Their business plan was titled Earth Check.
St Georges High school Kogarah walked away with $2000 prize money for the team and $500 for the school
The other finalists were:
- Shaktivel Aravinthan & Lachlan Kwok from Girraween High School
- Will Dakin from St Josephs Regional College (Port Macquaire)
- Joel Ashby from McAuley Catholic College Clarenza
All runners up received $1000 for the individual/team and $500 for their school.
- Catherine Seamer
- Phone: +61 2 4921 5511
- Email: email@example.com
- American Fulbright scholars in Newcastle
- University recognised for ongoing efforts to achieve gender equality
- Trade law researcher awarded prestigious Fulbright scholarship
- Sexual Harms and Medical Encounters project post-doc available
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program