Where’s the Punchline?
Associate Professor John Anderson talks about "Coward Punch" laws being passed in Victoria
There have been some steps put into place to make Sydney's night spots safer with lockout laws and mandatory sentencing for "coward punch" attacks. Victoria has introduced the same sentencing for these kind of attacks. Anderson, Associate Professor of Criminal Law and Evidence at the Newcastle Law School, discussed these new laws in an interview with Mitch Byatt on 2SER Breakfast Radio.
Listen to the full interview here.
Read more on "Coward Punch" laws here.
Learn more about Associate Professor Anderson by visiting his Researcher Profile.
- Associate Professor John Anderson
- Phone: (02) 4921 7099
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap