The impact of COVID-19 on tourism and hospitality
Professor Will Rifkin discusses the impact of COVID-19 on the hospitality and tourism industries.
Appearing on ABC News, Professor Will Rifkin of the Hunter Research Foundation Centre at the Faculty of Business and Law has discussed the impact if the COVID-19 pandemic on the hospitality and tourism industries.
In particular, he outlines which regions and communities in Australia are likely to me most affected.
You can view the full interview here.
- Hunter Research Foundation Centre
- Phone: +61 2 4985 4311
- Email: email@example.com
- Home grown Historical Encounters journal achieves Q1 ranking
- Major Grant Success and Inter-Faculty and Disciplinary Collaboration
- Major research grant supports new open scholarship initiative
- Solving social work student placement challenges during COVID-19
- Study links teacher development program to increase in student achievement