Faculty topping the charts for employable graduates
Faculty of Business and Law graduates top the charts for employability
New job-finding data released last week has revealed that Faculty of Business and Law's Accounting and Law graduates are some of the most employable graduates in the country.
The data, from the Good Universities Guide, shows that graduates from the Newcastle Law School are the third most employable law graduates in the county, while those graduating with a major in accounting from the Newcastle Business School are the most employable accounting graduates in Australia.
The Faculty is proud of our graduates and will continue to focus on producing work ready graduates.
The full article with a comprehensive list of the statistics is available on the Australian Financial Review website.
Hear from some of our graduates who engage in our work ready initiatives.
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Phone: (02) 4921 5000
- New weekly radio spot features creative ageing researcher Dr Helen English
- History of Gay and Lesbian Rights Features in Waiting for Equality Exhibition
- The Library welcomes all students
- Highlights from the 2019 EMPOWER Professional Development Grant Recipients
- Prof Philip Dwyer co-edits Cambridge World History of Violence Four Volume set