South Korea Trade Deal
Newcastle Law School academic Dr Jeff McGee writes on the pros and cons of a trade deal with South Korea.
The Federal cabinet is poised to approve a new bilateral trade agreement. Dr Jeff McGee of the Newcastle Law School, along with Kyla Tienhaara, argue that this agreement could throw the door open to more foreign companies suing the federal government.
- Newcastle Law School
- Phone: (02) 4921 5052
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers