South Korea Trade Deal
Newcastle Law School academic Dr Jeff McGee writes on the pros and cons of a trade deal with South Korea.
The Federal cabinet is poised to approve a new bilateral trade agreement. Dr Jeff McGee of the Newcastle Law School, along with Kyla Tienhaara, argue that this agreement could throw the door open to more foreign companies suing the federal government.
- Newcastle Law School
- Phone: (02) 4921 5052
- Home grown Historical Encounters journal achieves Q1 ranking
- Major Grant Success and Inter-Faculty and Disciplinary Collaboration
- Major research grant supports new open scholarship initiative
- Solving social work student placement challenges during COVID-19
- Study links teacher development program to increase in student achievement