South Korea Trade Deal
Newcastle Law School academic Dr Jeff McGee writes on the pros and cons of a trade deal with South Korea.
The Federal cabinet is poised to approve a new bilateral trade agreement. Dr Jeff McGee of the Newcastle Law School, along with Kyla Tienhaara, argue that this agreement could throw the door open to more foreign companies suing the federal government.
- Newcastle Law School
- Phone: (02) 4921 5052
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness