Sharing Teaching Strategies
Sharing teaching strategies across faculties
Dr Tim Connor, Senior Lecturer, Newcastle Law School, following the receipt of the Overall Vice-Chancellor's Award for Teaching Excellence in 2017, was recently invited to present on strategies for student engagement to colleagues in the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment. The seminar was a great opportunity to share teaching strategies between faculties.
- New funding will see University of Newcastle students study across Indo-Pacific region
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award