The Faculty of Business and Law held a Postgraduate Professional Insights Breakfast on Friday 21st of October. The event introduced two high-profile alumni to our current postgraduate students.
The Faculty's Postgraduate Professional Insights Breakfast was a resounding success, providing students with invaluable information on the diverse range of career pathways that are available to them.
The students had the opportunity to hear from, and speak with, Bec Dujin, a marketing professional who has extensive experience working in agency and in-house marketing roles who recently launched her own creative consultancy “Talk to Bec” and Jason Pauling, a dedicated champion of the Hunter Region and a current Councillor for Lake Macquarie City Council.
Around 25 students attended the breakfast and were impressed by the two engaging speakers who gave valuable insights into their careers.
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers