Philippines Award Scholars
Australian Award Scholars arrive from the Philippines
Recently thirty-three Australia Award Scholars from the Philippines arrived in Australia for study at the University of Newcastle for the start of trimester three. Thirty of the scholars are Master of Human Resource Management students who are undertaking a dual program with De La Salle University in the Philippines and the Newcastle Business School.
Upon arrival, the scholars participated in an Introductory Academic Program Orientation Day to assist with their transition to life at UON. The four week Introductory Program will assist in developing their library, research and referencing skills before commencing their studies.
This unique opportunity is a product of Dr Johanna Macneil's work in forging this relationship. The extraordinary number of scholars involved in the program represents the growing partnership between the Newcastle Business School and De La Salle University.
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program
- Collaborate to Innovate program set to improve local business collaboration
- Dwyer gives public lecture on Broken Bones, Broken Stones: Iconoclasm in World History
- 2020 University Galleries Internships | Apply Now!
- Endeavour Leadership Program to Kenya