Organisation Change in Health Seminar
Professor Simon Bishop presents on his research into organisational change in healthcare
A highlight of this year’s Health Services Research and Innovation Centre Seminar program, Professor Simon Bishop presents on his research into organisational change in healthcare.
Simon is a lead researcher in the Centre for Health Innovation, Leadership and Learning, Nottingham University (UK), which partners closely with the UK National Health Service (NHS), particularly in the area of safe hospital discharge and public-private partnerships.
Sponsored by the Faculty of Business and Law, Health Services Research & Innovation Centre and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies, UK.
- NHMRC funding set to address inequity faced by people with mental health conditions
- Heritage home transformation wins coveted architecture award
- Dr. S A Hamed Hosseini publishes The Routledge Handbook of Transformative Global Studies
- The Role of Cooperatives in Sustainable Development in Asia-Pacific Countries
- Cooperatives in Development – People-centred Businesses in Action