North Korea and Human Rights: Can Things Change?
The Hon. Michael Kirby AC, CMG presents the lecture, 'North Korea and Human Rights: Can Things Change?'
Newcastle Law School was honoured to host Justice Michael Kirby as he had discussions with first year law students and held a public lecture on the inquiry into crimes against humanity committed in North Korea. Justice Kirby is currently the Chair of the UN Commission of Inquiry on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and is a past Deputy Chancellor of the University of Newcastle.
- Newcastle Law School
- Phone: (02) 4921 5052
- Trade law researcher awarded prestigious Fulbright scholarship
- Sexual Harms and Medical Encounters project post-doc available
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program
- Collaborate to Innovate program set to improve local business collaboration
- Dwyer gives public lecture on Broken Bones, Broken Stones: Iconoclasm in World History