North Korea and Human Rights: Can Things Change?
The Hon. Michael Kirby AC, CMG presents the lecture, 'North Korea and Human Rights: Can Things Change?'
Newcastle Law School was honoured to host Justice Michael Kirby as he had discussions with first year law students and held a public lecture on the inquiry into crimes against humanity committed in North Korea. Justice Kirby is currently the Chair of the UN Commission of Inquiry on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and is a past Deputy Chancellor of the University of Newcastle.
- Newcastle Law School
- Phone: (02) 4921 5052
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness