Newcastle Business School Partnership Award
Newcastle Business School awarded at the 2015 IMT Global Partners' Conclave
Dr Tony Drew recently attended the Global Partners' Conclave 2015 hosted by the Institute of Management Technology Group of Business Schools in Ghaziabad, India.
Over 80 industry and university partners from all over the world attended the event and came together to share knowledge on international education and research collaboration. The Conclave was also a great opportunity to network with other institutions to forge new relationships and partnerships.
IMT is a highly-regarded, AACSB-accredited institution and ranked in the IMT-G top 10 business schools in India. The Newcastle Business School is a proud partner of IMT and this year was recognised as the Best Conference/Joint Programme Partner for our 2008 and 2010 joint conferences and for our ongoing student and staff exchange program.
The event was a great source of insight into the state of international education and a many ideas were generated to co-create opportunities for global collaboration.
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires