Newcastle Business School Partnership Award
Newcastle Business School awarded at the 2015 IMT Global Partners' Conclave
Dr Tony Drew recently attended the Global Partners' Conclave 2015 hosted by the Institute of Management Technology Group of Business Schools in Ghaziabad, India.
Over 80 industry and university partners from all over the world attended the event and came together to share knowledge on international education and research collaboration. The Conclave was also a great opportunity to network with other institutions to forge new relationships and partnerships.
IMT is a highly-regarded, AACSB-accredited institution and ranked in the IMT-G top 10 business schools in India. The Newcastle Business School is a proud partner of IMT and this year was recognised as the Best Conference/Joint Programme Partner for our 2008 and 2010 joint conferences and for our ongoing student and staff exchange program.
The event was a great source of insight into the state of international education and a many ideas were generated to co-create opportunities for global collaboration.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities