New Colombo Plan Awarded Grants
Faculty Awarded $148,500 in New Colombo Plan Grants
Once again, the Faculty of Business and Law has successfully secured government funding for international mobility projects. The Faculty has been awarded $148,500 under the 2016 New Colombo Plan (NCP) Student Mobility Grant Projects.
The NCP provides funding opportunities to increase outbound student mobility in the Indo-Pacific region and will see four courses enabling 45 Faculty students to have an overseas learning experience.
The Faculty received its first round of funding in 2012 when 10 students travelled to China and opportunities have grown steadily each year. The Faculty is working hard to get the trips planned with academics Dr Nicola Ross, Dr Kevin Sobel-Read, Ms Nola Ries and Mr Daniel Matas who will be travelling to Cambodia, Cook Islands, Japan and Vietnam respectively.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities