NAB Scholarship Students Rewarded
Newcastle Business School students rewarded with NAB positions after completing industry placement
Eight students from the Newcastle Business School took part in a six-month paid industry placement with the National Australia Bank last year. At the end of the placement all eight of them were offered ongoing paid positions.
Read more about the students here.
Learn more about the Faculty of Business and Law Work Ready Graduates initiative here.
- Newcastle Business School
- Phone: (02) 4921 5511
- New weekly radio spot features creative ageing researcher Dr Helen English
- History of Gay and Lesbian Rights Features in Waiting for Equality Exhibition
- The Library welcomes all students
- Highlights from the 2019 EMPOWER Professional Development Grant Recipients
- Prof Philip Dwyer co-edits Cambridge World History of Violence Four Volume set