Mother of all backflips on parental leave
Kcasey McLoughlin discusses the government's policy shift on parental leave
The Abbott government's about-turn on paid parental leave is a step backwards for Australian families.
Treasurer Joe Hockey's Mother's Day announcement that women will no longer be able to ''double dip'' by accessing both government and employer paid parental leave entitlements represents a significant departure in policy.
Read the full article here.
Learn more about Kcasey McLoughlin at her Researcher Profile.
- Kcasey McLoughlin
- Phone: (02) 4921 5510
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities