Mother of all backflips on parental leave
Kcasey McLoughlin discusses the government's policy shift on parental leave
The Abbott government's about-turn on paid parental leave is a step backwards for Australian families.
Treasurer Joe Hockey's Mother's Day announcement that women will no longer be able to ''double dip'' by accessing both government and employer paid parental leave entitlements represents a significant departure in policy.
Read the full article here.
Learn more about Kcasey McLoughlin at her Researcher Profile.
- Kcasey McLoughlin
- Phone: (02) 4921 5510
- Pop-up legal clinic returns to support the Newcastle community
- New University-designed cultural facility to put Lake Macquarie on the MAP
- University of Newcastle VC Professor Alex Zelinsky formally takes over the reins as Chair of NUW Alliance
- Great ideas attract $7 million in NHMRC grants
- Muscling RNA polymerase off the DNA