Law School welcomes Professor Tania Sourdin
The Newcastle Law School has welcomed Professor Tania Sourdin, who has commenced in her role as the Dean and Head of the School.
Professor Sourdin joins the Newcastle Law School from Monash University where she was the Foundation Chair and Director of the Australian Centre for Justice Innovation (ACJI).
She has conducted national research projects into innovations in justice, dispute resolution systems and has extensive experience in training and educating in relation to justice issues, self-represented litigants, litigation, communication, mediation, negotiation, collaborative practice and other dispute resolution processes. Professor Sourdin has previously held senior academic appointments at the University of Queensland, La Trobe University and the University of Western Sydney, and is a Visiting Professor at the University of Sydney.
Professor Sourdin is delighted to have commenced at the Newcastle Law School and is greatly impressed with the work of the school.
- Newcastle Law School
- Phone: 0249215052
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness
- Experts challenge WHO recommendations on saturated fats