Is Australia guilty of crimes against humanity?
Dr Amy Maguire examines if the International Criminal Court could prosecute Australia for crimes against humanity?
Independent federal MP Andrew Wilkie has written to the Office of the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC), requesting the body investigate and prosecute the prime minister, Tony Abbott, and his 19 cabinet ministers over the treatment of asylum seekers.
Read the full article here.
Learn more about Dr Amy Maguire at her Researcher Profile.
- Dr Amy Maguire
- Phone: (02) 4921 5374
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities