Is Australia guilty of crimes against humanity?
Dr Amy Maguire examines if the International Criminal Court could prosecute Australia for crimes against humanity?
Independent federal MP Andrew Wilkie has written to the Office of the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC), requesting the body investigate and prosecute the prime minister, Tony Abbott, and his 19 cabinet ministers over the treatment of asylum seekers.
Read the full article here.
Learn more about Dr Amy Maguire at her Researcher Profile.
- Dr Amy Maguire
- Phone: (02) 4921 5374
- American Fulbright scholars in Newcastle
- University recognised for ongoing efforts to achieve gender equality
- Trade law researcher awarded prestigious Fulbright scholarship
- Sexual Harms and Medical Encounters project post-doc available
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program