Honours student receives Minster’s Student Achievement Award
Newcastle Business School Honours student awarded by the NSW Tourism Minister
On 23 September in a ceremony at Parliament House in Sydney, NBS Honours student Elle Frohloff was awarded the Minister's Student Achievement Award. This award recognises high achieving tourism students across the state.
Dr Tamara Young, head of the Tourism discipline at the Newcastle Business School, nominated Elle for the award for her consistently excellent academic achievement within her degree, as well as her personal qualities and employment history that position her to make a significant contribution to tourism in NSW.
- Dr Tamara Young
- Phone: (02) 4921 5804
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness