Guest Lecture Presented by Managing Director of Lifestyle Solutions
Managing Director of Lifestyle Solutions David Hogg recently presented a guest lecture to Newcastle Business School postgraduate students.
Lifestyle Solutions is a not for profit organisation founded in Newcastle in 2001 to provide support services to persons with a disability. It has extended beyond disabilities to provide a range of support services to children, youth and adults across Australia.
David Hogg's guest lecture provided postgraduate students with insight to Lifestyle Solution's diverse services and operations, and the multifaceted role of Managing Director for a not for profit organisation. The valuable professional development event was organised by the NBS Network for Postgraduate Coursework Students with the support of the Faculty of Business and Law.
- New funding will see University of Newcastle students study across Indo-Pacific region
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award