Guest Lecture Presented by Managing Director of Lifestyle Solutions
Managing Director of Lifestyle Solutions David Hogg recently presented a guest lecture to Newcastle Business School postgraduate students.
Lifestyle Solutions is a not for profit organisation founded in Newcastle in 2001 to provide support services to persons with a disability. It has extended beyond disabilities to provide a range of support services to children, youth and adults across Australia.
David Hogg's guest lecture provided postgraduate students with insight to Lifestyle Solution's diverse services and operations, and the multifaceted role of Managing Director for a not for profit organisation. The valuable professional development event was organised by the NBS Network for Postgraduate Coursework Students with the support of the Faculty of Business and Law.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities