Greening China: tackling bad industrial policies should be a priority
Dr Hao Tan discusses Chinese industrial policies and their role in China's green transformation
The Chinese government's industrial policies have played a big role in pushing the green transformation of China. But it has also allowed less visible policies to counteract this transformation. In a recent opinion piece published by the Institute of Development Studies (IDS) in UK, Dr Hao Tan examines those issues and argues that tackling 'bad' industrial policies should be a priority for China's green transformation.
Read the full opinion piece here.
The IDS within the University of Sussex is a leading global research institute on development studies, with approximately 100 researchers, over 360 partners and 2100 alumni worldwide.
Learn more about Dr Tan at his Researcher Profile.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- University of Newcastle secures over $6 million in ARC funding
- Pop-up legal clinic returns to support the Newcastle community
- New University-designed cultural facility to put Lake Macquarie on the MAP
- University of Newcastle VC Professor Alex Zelinsky formally takes over the reins as Chair of NUW Alliance
- Great ideas attract $7 million in NHMRC grants