G20 Interfaith Summit: Economic Development and Religious Freedoms
Newcastle Law School academic presents at G20 Interfaith Summit
Associate Professor Neil Foster of the Newcastle Law School was invited to participate in a panel on Law and Religion at the G20 Interfaith Summit, hosted by Griffith University.
The summit provided an explicit examination of the link between religious freedom and economic development at local, national and international levels.
This event brought together opinion leaders such as scholars, lawyers and political leaders with faith and interfaith leaders from around the world for three days of discussion and dialogue as a substantial contribution to the G20 Economic Forum.
Visit the G20 Interfaith Summit website for more information.
Learn more about Associate Professor Neil Foster at his Researcher Profile page.
- Associate Professor Neil Foster
- Phone: (02) 4921 7430
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness