Free Legal Advice for Ourimbah Students
As part of a SSAF funded initiative, the University of Newcastle Legal Centre (UNLC) continues to provide UON students with the unique opportunity to seek free legal advice across all campuses.
The most recent pop-up clinic was held late in semester one at Ourimbah by UNLC Lawyer, Daniel Matas. The pop-up clinics are held a couple times each semester at both Ourimbah and Callaghan campuses, while students from other campuses and online can access free legal advice via Skype call.
Students are given the chance to talk to a team combined of UNLC Lawyers and Law students to seek advice concerning a range of issues from traffic fines and family disputes to rental agreements and employment discrimination.
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness
- Experts challenge WHO recommendations on saturated fats