For Top Broadband Policy, Look No Further Than Canada
Newcastle Business School academic Dr Robert Imre suggests Australia should be looking to Canada for its broadband policy
The Great White North is about as similar to Australia as any other country… so why don't we follow their lead?
Dr Robert Imre from the Newcastle Business School outlines why Canada's broadband policy is a perfect fit for Australia in this opinion piece from The Conversation.
Learn more about Dr Imre by visiting his Researcher Profile.
- Dr Robert Imre
- Phone: (02) 4921 5009
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness