For Top Broadband Policy, Look No Further Than Canada
Newcastle Business School academic Dr Robert Imre suggests Australia should be looking to Canada for its broadband policy
The Great White North is about as similar to Australia as any other country… so why don't we follow their lead?
Dr Robert Imre from the Newcastle Business School outlines why Canada's broadband policy is a perfect fit for Australia in this opinion piece from The Conversation.
Learn more about Dr Imre by visiting his Researcher Profile.
- Dr Robert Imre
- Phone: (02) 4921 5009
- Trade law researcher awarded prestigious Fulbright scholarship
- Sexual Harms and Medical Encounters project post-doc available
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program
- Collaborate to Innovate program set to improve local business collaboration
- Dwyer gives public lecture on Broken Bones, Broken Stones: Iconoclasm in World History