First Rate Clinical Experience
Law students win client interviewing competition
Congratulations to fourth year Law School students Alex Winn and Samantha Baldwin for winning the UNSW Intervarsity Client Interviewing Competition this weekend in late March. Additional congratulations to a second Newcastle team, which excelled to the Semi-Finals, consisting of students Tom Prichard and Rowena Sturn.
The Competition was a fantastic opportunity for students to showcase their legal inquiry skills at the state level and develop their general professional etiquette in a simulated client interview environment.
Competing against teams from all across New South Wales, Newcastle proved that our incredible practical experience focus and excellent theoretical training is a winning combination.
Well done to both teams for doing Newcastle proud.
- Erin Tiedeman
- Phone: (02) 4921 6633
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness