Faculty of Business and Law Excellence in External Engagement Student Awards 2013
Nominations open for 2013 Faculty of Business and Law Student External Engagement Awards
Nominations open Friday 20 December 2013
As part of its commitment to student participation in external engagement, the Faculty has established the Faculty of Business and Law Excellence in External Engagement Student Awards 2013. The Awards are designed to celebrate, inspire and reward exceptional performance in external engagement undertaken by individual students during 2013 in connection with their academic programs within the Faculty.
Two awards each comprising a $1,000 prize and a Certificate of Award will be presented (to a Newcastle Law School student and to a Newcastle Business School student).
Eligible undergraduate and postgraduate students are invited to self-nominate or be nominated by University staff or representatives from external organisations. Nominations open 20 December 2013 and close 31 January 2014.
If you would like to make a nomination please read the guidelines and download, print off, complete and submit the nomination form together with associated documents.
For further information please contact:
Professor Mark Bray, Assistant Dean External Engagement, Faculty of Business and Law
Ph: 02 4921 5073
Executive Officer Communications & Engagement, Faculty of Business and Law
Ph: 02 4921 6633
- Mark Bray
- Phone: 02 4921 5073
- OPINION: Newcastle know-how to our region and the world
- The University of Newcastle launches Maligagu blueprint for Indigenous employment
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity