Dr Marcus Rodrigs and a Report on Early Adopters of Technology
A study and review of early adopters in Indian universities and colleges
On Friday 17 July Dr Marcus Rodrigs joined colleague Dr Jean Lakys for an Education Delivery through Information Technology (EDIT) talk.
The EDIT focused on and study and review of early adopters of information technology in Indian universities and colleges.
Presented by Ms Chitra Srinivas, Director – Operations, QS IGAUGE, and chaired by Dr Ashwin Fernandes, the talk was followed by a panel discussion on global pest practices for the adoption of information technology.
- Dr Marcus Rodrigs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensuring inclusivity of every student
- Indigenous medical students admitted through innovative program
- Encouragement for dads from their unborn child
- International audience for Dr Marcus Rodrigs and his teaching methods
- University of Newcastle signs MoU with international pathway provider Kaplan Higher Education Pty Limited