Dr Li Commences Guest Researcher Appointment
Law School academic appointed as guest lecturer in China
Dr Bin Li has been appointed as Guest Researcher by Trilateral Cooperation Studies Centre (TCSC) at Renmin University of China (RUC) School of Law. RUC Law School has been ranked as the top Chinese law school by Chinese Ministry of Education. TCSC at RUC aims to promote academic exchanges among law schools and legal researchers of the countries, and providing academic support to the trilateral cooperation mechanisms. As the Guest Researcher, Bin will be actively involved in the academic events hosted by TCSC and be contributing to the comparative research on Pacific-Asian legal issues.
- Scene set for Great Hall graduation celebrations
- Social enterprise innovators recount story of keeping it simple
- Green hydrogen demonstration drives zero emission future
- New project to help Australian exporters leverage blockchain technology
- Final phase of organisational change presented to staff for feedback
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.