Dr Li Commences Guest Researcher Appointment
Law School academic appointed as guest lecturer in China
Dr Bin Li has been appointed as Guest Researcher by Trilateral Cooperation Studies Centre (TCSC) at Renmin University of China (RUC) School of Law. RUC Law School has been ranked as the top Chinese law school by Chinese Ministry of Education. TCSC at RUC aims to promote academic exchanges among law schools and legal researchers of the countries, and providing academic support to the trilateral cooperation mechanisms. As the Guest Researcher, Bin will be actively involved in the academic events hosted by TCSC and be contributing to the comparative research on Pacific-Asian legal issues.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities