Dr Li Commences Guest Researcher Appointment
Law School academic appointed as guest lecturer in China
Dr Bin Li has been appointed as Guest Researcher by Trilateral Cooperation Studies Centre (TCSC) at Renmin University of China (RUC) School of Law. RUC Law School has been ranked as the top Chinese law school by Chinese Ministry of Education. TCSC at RUC aims to promote academic exchanges among law schools and legal researchers of the countries, and providing academic support to the trilateral cooperation mechanisms. As the Guest Researcher, Bin will be actively involved in the academic events hosted by TCSC and be contributing to the comparative research on Pacific-Asian legal issues.
- Dr. S A Hamed Hosseini publishes The Routledge Handbook of Transformative Global Studies
- The Role of Cooperatives in Sustainable Development in Asia-Pacific Countries
- Cooperatives in Development – People-centred Businesses in Action
- Academics Invited to Advisory Board of Food Next Door Co-operative
- Tailored support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander fathers to quit smoking and improve family health