Dr Jeff McGee's Research on Climate Change Governance Cited in United Nations Report
Newcastle Law School academic Dr Jeff McGee has received citations for his research in the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Fifth Assessment Report
Dr Jeff McGee of the Newcastle Law School has received citations for his research in the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Fifth Assessment Report. The citations, seven in total, relate to Dr McGee's work on how regional and small-group climate change institutions interact with the UN climate governance process.
As the most cited Australian on the chapter regarding International Cooperation, this signifies the important policy impact and reputation of his research.
This is the fifth such report that the IPCC has produced, calling on the research of thousands of academics and professionals.
The IPCC was formed in the late 1980s by the World Meteorological Organisation and United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) to provide advice to the United Nations on climate change. It is the leading international body for the assessment of climate change.
Learn more about Dr Jeff McGee at his researcher profile.
- Newcastle Law School
- Phone: (02) 4921 5052
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap