Conjoint Professor Kyle Loades receives UoN Alumni Award
Conjoint Professor of Practice with the Faculty of Business and Law Kyle Loades was a joint recipient of the National Leadership Award for his work as a non-executive director of Credit Union Australia, Chair of Drive Yello, Chair of Hunter Medical Research Institute and Chairman of the NRMA, a role in which he led significant cultural and operational change.
By his guidance, the NRMA became one of Australia’s foremost providers of transport and tourism services. Part of his strategy was to lobby on planning and policy, resulting in the NSW government legislation requiring petrol stations to provide real-time fuel prices, and the development of roads and transport infrastructure in NSW.
Kyle has complemented his industry experience with continual professional development through formal education including: the completion of an MBA and a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration at UON, a Harvard Business School Certificate in Disruptive Strategy and participation in a Transformation Leadership Program at ANU. We are pleased to have such an accomplished alumni on board as the Faculty of Business and Law Conjoint Professor of Practice.
- Susan Hood
- Phone: 49138528
- Email: FBLemail@example.com
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness