China is Turning GreenNewcastle Business School academic talks about China's green revolution
Dr Hao Tan of the Newcastle Business School has co-authored an article in Project Syndicate on China's use of green energy. In this article they report that while the current power system in China is largely based on fossil fuels, it is turning green as indicated by three types of data, in electricity generation, in new power generating capacity and in investment.
Project Syndicate is a leading publisher of commentaries in the world, and its members include more than 500 newspapers and other publications. The article has been published in at least 5 languages in over 20 countries by media outlets around the world, including Australia's ABC.
Read the full Project Syndicate article here.
Learn more about Dr Tan at his Researcher Profile.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness