Celebrating Excellence in Education
In recognition of teaching and learning excellence, the Faculty held our annual Excellence in Education ceremony in May.
Top students and award-winning staff from the 2015 academic year joined our generous prize donors for a great evening at the University of Newcastle Conservatorium.
The Excellence in Education event saw over 50 prizes being awarded to both recent graduates and continuing undergraduates and postgraduate students. The Faculty recognised those who completed their honours theses in 2015 as well as the contribution of PASS leaders to the success of their classmates.
Associate Professor Neil Foster did a great job in announcing the prizes on the night and contributing to the recognition of Excellence in Education for our highest achieving students.
After the formalities, proud family members and friends were invited to enjoy refreshments and chat with external donors and Faculty staff. The Faculty appreciates the continued support and generosity of our donors for helping us to recognise our high achieving students.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities