Building your expertise in dealing with high conflict personalities
One of the courses in the Master of Dispute Resolution is taught by Bill Eddy, a global expert in how to manage high conflict personalities and high conflict disputes.
Bill and Newcastle Law School Dean, Professor Tania Sourdin, also co-teach two free EdX courses on the same topic. In this recorded webinar, Bill and Tania discuss how developing skills in managing high conflict personalities can assist you in a variety of legal and non-legal careers.
- NHMRC funding set to address inequity faced by people with mental health conditions
- Heritage home transformation wins coveted architecture award
- Dr. S A Hamed Hosseini publishes The Routledge Handbook of Transformative Global Studies
- The Role of Cooperatives in Sustainable Development in Asia-Pacific Countries
- Cooperatives in Development – People-centred Businesses in Action